Yosemite Wellness & Spa Retreat at Tenaya Lodge
Are you a fan of the two “S” words – Spa and Snow? If so, you might like to join us at Tenaya Lodge’s third annual Wellness & Spa Retreat near Yosemite National Park January 15-18, 2016.
We’ve gone for the past two years as presenters, and know that this year’s event will be the best one yet.
Want a few teasers?
- The very popular Chef Sheamus is back and will lead an interactive cooking class.
- Per overwhelming request from last year’s participants, the keynote dinner is a whiskey pairing dinner. Even if you’re not a whiskey drinker, you’ll love the other options and the food. Joe Sorbo from Southern Wine and Spirits will share the heritage and culture that is whiskey tasting.
- You have your choice of nature hikes. Tenaya Lodge’s most requested hike guide Janelle Moisa will be leading at least one of the hikes down to Lewis Creek.
- Keynote address from Abbie Kozolchyk, the beauty and travel director for Every Day with Rachel Ray. All participants get to hear Abbie’s insights from over two decades of writing about beauty and wellness.
- During an interactive class with Slade Wheeler you’ll even learn to paint.
- And because it’s a spa event, you’ll relax during your massage/ spa treatments. We have tried a variety of the options and cannot name a favorite. Well, yes we can – all of them.
Oh, yeah, you’ll also have four chances to get your fit on with Kymberly and me. Sis is teaching Abs, Butt, Core, plus hosting a seminar, How Fit Are You, while I’m teaching Drums Alive and speaking about Diet Saboteurs.
Once you’re done looking at those, hop over to the Tenaya Lodge site and register.
It’s just a month away, and we are already doing anticipatory relaxing. Join us. You can even have our whiskey.
All photos courtesy of Tenaya Lodge. And this post is not sponsored. We just want you to join us.
We invite you to subscribe to all our posts, which come out twice a week. Sign up to the right ———->