Ready for Some TransformAging?
If all goes well, you will age. How you grow older is largely under your control and a result of choices you make. Are you ready to transform yourself to a more fit, energetic, beautiful you?
Then mark your calendar now for the afternoon and evening of June 3-4 when we host our first webinar, TransformAging. You will have free access to top fitness professionals who specialize in the movement needs of midlife women.
Are you wanting to start a movement program but get overwhelmed? Fallen off the workout wagon and having trouble hitching yourself back up? Thought back to the exercises you used to do and though “hayul no, that sounds too painful and intense now that I am in my second half of life”? Yet you still want to enjoy all that life has to offer, in a comfortable, sensible way?
Then TransformAging is the webinar for you!
Billy Preston might sing in your eager ear that,
“Nothin’ from nothin’ leaves nothin’
You gotta have somethin’ if you wanna be with me, that’s right, ha yea
Gotta have somethin’ if you wanna be with me
You gotta bring me somethin’ girl, if you wanna be with me.”
Our expert panel will bring strategies, pro tips, and shortcuts to your awesomesauceness ; you bring your attention and questions. You pay nothin’ but you get somethin’! Something super special, such as:
- Actual results.
- Movement programs and exercises that are specifically designed for women who have stared down youthful 6-pack abs and said “pffft, give me an 8 pack without a menopot and I’ll be happy.”
- Guidance to show your
partners, grown kids, hormones who’s boss.
- Secret strategies for stuff that starts with “S.” ………. Such as supplementation and skin care. What did you think I meant?
Session titles for the webinar series include:
(Go ahead and click on each person’s link. You’ll be impressed by these experts!)
- (Re)Starting Fitness After 50 with Yours Truly, K and A
- Never Grow Old! Functional Exercise Strategies for Making the NEXT 50 years BETTER than the first! Brought to you by THE top Functional Movement Specialists, Dan Ritchie, PhD and his co-hort, Cody Sipe, PhD
- Midlife Weight Gain, Hormones, and Menopot: Strategies for Staying Slim Without Losing Your Sanity with Tamara Grand, PhD, whose interview on this subject ranked FIRST with our former Voice America radio show.
- Resistance Training: Your After 50 Easy Weight Management Program brought to you by the highly qualified, quite funny, action-oriented, fitness pro, Debra Atkinson
- Supplementation and Skincare to Transform Aging Inside & Out: What’s Really Needed? From north of the US borders comes Mo Hagan, an award-winning, internationally known presenter whose passion is elevating baby boomer women.
- Age Be Damned brought to you by Colin Milner, CEO and founder of the International Council on Active Aging (ICAA), who squeezed us in between globetrotting speaking engagements and whose stats and humor you will enjoy.
Need we say more? Probably, but you have enough now to raise your heart rate and to keep your June 3-4 evenings open. You’ll get notification soon on how to register (remember we used that magic word “free”). That is to say that if you already are a subscriber you’ll get registration details from us very soon. Very soon, grasshoppers! If you are not yet a subscriber, then subscribe! Good golly, you’ll get great fitness solutions targeted to your baby boomer needs plus the insider track to achieve greater midlife goodness!
Share this post if you have friends seeking some TransformAging! Have them join you online June 3-4 for this special webinar series.
By Kymberly Williams-Evans, MA